• All staff involved have submitted project plans, target date for completion of projects is 31/5/2010 to give us time to collate and present the information at the in-service day in August.
In-service day ideas
There was some discussion surrounding the format of the in-service day in August that the learning team will have an opportunity to lead. Some ideas and issues raised were as follows.
• Should staff select an activity based upon a menu of options relating key features of AifL or a specific project of one of the team members, with each session delivered by one of the learning team.
• We should ask staff what they might find useful.
• Sessions should be opt-in rather than compulsory?
• Could we email staff to canvass opinion and ask for feedback at the next staff meeting or CAT session?
• BS to discuss with HT and then email staff
Comments welcome. Have you delivered in-service training as part of a learning team or in relation to improving assessment practice? Any good ideas? Anything to avoid?! Please leave a comment or feel free to email (see Learning team members page).