Mark this years ‘muck-up’ day by taking photos and sending them to email@example.com. The best ones shall be posted on the website tommorow so keep an eye out for your shaving-foam covered wet self =)
The school magazone team needs new and interesting content for our 2010 Christmas edition. If you have:
-a story or poem
-a piece of art
-an interesting article on a subject of your choice
-a film,book or game review
or anything else you would like to contribute, even if it’s just an idea, then let us know!
Speak to Miss Henderson in english if you would like to contribute…
To kick start the house system this year, come dressed in a t-shirt of your house colour this friday the 1st october.
The video diary of the fund raising events for Children in Need 2009.
Preston Lodge were also invited to the BBC Scotland studios in Glasgow to be part of the live show in the evening. See more here.
Friday 31st October saw our School House Competition Launch Event – a school wide halloween fancy dress competition. Thank you to everyone who took part – we raised a lot of money and won a lot of points!
Here’s (part of) the video from the day:
And here’s the current point totals:
Gosford: 171, Seton: 238, Grange: 240
Design your House Logo competition! Based on your house colours (Gosford – yellow, Seton – red, Grange – blue) and if possible the place they represent (Longniddry, Port Seton and Prestonpans respectively), design your house logo! Here are the rules and terms:
- Designs should be made on an A4 sheet of paper
- Must be based on your house colours
- Must be your own design (no googling!)
- Open to all year groups
- One entry per person
- Each entry gains your house 1 house point
- Closing date – Friday 12th September
- Give your entry to your register teacher for the register bag, or hand into the Office (and don’t forget to put your name and register class on the back!!!) or email your design to the email address shown at the bottom
- Winning entries will be announced at your house assembly week beginning Tuesday 16th September, and prizes are available!
- The winning designs will be displayed throughout the school and on the House Noticeboard outside the S6 common room
Have fun, and Good Luck!
Mr Thomas (PE teacher) going above and beyond the call of duty, to raise money for Children in Need 2007.
He’s bean for bath but now he needs a shower.