The P6s have been learning how to post items to the P6 Blog and how to use Edubuzz/Google Apps. Mr McEwan has been dong this with them and these are skills they can use at home as each child has a user name and password to use with both of these.
In class this week we have/will be reviewing our work to see if we are able to do the following:
1. I can send and receive an email on Edubuzz.
2. I can create a new Document and Presentation
3. I can use the spellcheck.
4. I can share a document (we may be doing more on this)
1. I can log on to the Edubuzz Network
2. I can create a post for the P6 Blog.
3. I can update my status on the Edubuzz Network page.
ANOTHER QUESTION WE HAVE BEEN CONSIDERING
I have/am able to log on to my Google Apps account at home/out of school.
On the 24th of January, we had a Fireman come in and educate us with FIRE SAFTEY.
We learned lot’s of stuff on how to keep youself safe when there is a fire.
To prove I was listening, here is what to do incase of your smoke alarm going off:
1. Before going to get everyone put the back of your hand (the most sensitive part) on the door to check for heat.
(If no heat) 2. Open your door slightly to check outside for anything.
(If nothing is there) 3. Go out of your bedroom and awake everyone and gather together.
4. Check the stairs for smoke (If you have stairs)
(If smoke rising up stairs) 5. Get everyone into 1 room with windows.
6. Open the window for fresh air and call for help.
7. Make sure there is a phone; call 999
8. Stay in the room and wait for the fire brigaid to come and save you.
and thats what to do incase of a fire.
On Wedensday 1st January we had Sonsie Music come in and we did a music piece about a scottish poem and it was called A Nicht in the Park and we where playing recorders, xylophones and lots of other diffrent instruments and all of them had a different part in the poem and at the end it was pretty scary!! We had banshis ghosts and even a kelpie! Everyone had fun and lots of thanks to Sonsie Music for their help!
Post by Jayde S
Some things we learned of Edubuzz apps
We learned how to send email and reseave email
To use spell check
Creat a document
Add a picture
Creat a powerpoint
Add a background
Copy and paste
Edited by Alexander.H
Here are some of my favourite animals
They are some of my favirote animals but there’s so much more
Editted by Amy C
1. Chat all day long.
2. Walk around the classroom.
3. Swing on your chair.
4. Eat in class.
6. Ask to go to the toilet when doing a test.
7. Fight all the time.
8. Rip your maths homwork.
9. Throw a tantrum.
10. Talk about boyfreinds and girlfreinds.
By Charlotte M
Edited by Oliver S
we had a talk from the police in how to be safe online. like how to be safe from paedophlies and keep your computer safe. she also said about keeping to your AGE LIMIT
BY Kyle M
EDITED BY Sam.A.R
1. Ask a 10000 times to go to the toilet.
2. Talk to Dylan R.
3. Don’t listen to her or him.
4. Stay in the toilet.
5. Stay on my Netbook
By Fin O
Edited By Alexander H
1. Swing on your chair.
2. Talk back to the teacher.
3. Eat food.
4. Walk around the classroom all the time.
5. Ask to go to the toilet when doing a test.
6. Pass notes around.
7. Throw a tantrum.
8. Rip your homework.
9. Talk about boyfriends.
10. Have a food fight.
By Leona B.
Edited by Oliver S.
I tripped fell and fainted.
I ate evil cheese and fainted.
A dinosaur from the Jaurrasic Park Theme Park and it ate me but i farted and it spat me out.
I was taking my turtle on a walk.
BY Keiren M
Edited BY Sam.A.R