This is how to make dough decorations.
You will need;
2 cups of plain flour
1 cup of water
2 spoonfuls of salt
1. Pour 2 cups of flour in the bowl and 2 cups of water and some salt.
2. Mix it with the wooden spooon when it gets harder use your hands. If it starts to crumble add more water, but if it’s sticking to your hands, add flour.
3. Then get a rolling pin a roll the dough on to a flat surface.
4. After that get different shape cutters and cut out different shapes.
5. Poke a hole though the shape with a pencil.
6. Then leave them to dry.
7. Cut a piece of ribbon and thread it through the hole and tie it at the top.
8. Then hang your dough decoration on your tree or a door handle.
And thats your dough decoration finished!