The game of Tic-Tac-Toe can be traced back to Ancient Egypt. No ones owns intellectual rights on Tic-Tac-Toe as no one can prove they invented it.
This game has no real cost to the developer or client (myself) as I am developing the game for myself.
This project has no technical issues as the same computer the program is being designed on is the computer on which the program will run.
Analysis And Specification 18/01/10 – 25/01/10
Design and Implementation 04/02/10 – 20/03/10
Testing 20/03/10 – 26/03/10
Documentation 26/03/10 – 01/04/10Filed under Advanced Higher Computing Project. | Comment (0)
Scope and Boundaries
- Game should display Three Dimensions. 3 plains of Tic-Tac-Toe.
- Player should choose whether to go first or second.
- Player should be able to click a square to place their marker. (Nought or Cross)
- Computer should then place their marker.
- Repeat until winner or cat’s game.
- Game should not allow character or numerical input, other than for the name.
- The player should not be able to act (place a marker/the computers for them) during the computers turn.
- The game should end after a winning solution has been placed or all squares are filled.