The children in both morning and afternoon groups enjoyed a recent display with sparklers. We used this session to reinforce how to keep ourselves safe as Bonfire Night approaches. The children learned that only grown ups should touch the sparklers, to always wear gloves and have a bucket of cold water ready to cool the sparklers. If possible it is best to go to an organised display but if grown ups are going to light fireworks, never return to one that has been lit. We finished off with hotdogs and milk. Yum Yum!