First we listened to really successful examples of stories written last year. Then we all contributed lots of creepy vocabulary for the Word Wall which we used in our stories.
We then really thought about what the Success Criteria would be. Here is what we decided:
1. It does not have an ending , it is not a complete story.
2. Stick to the genre and style of the writer.
3. Use a wide variety of sentences. (use your toolkit)
4. Use descriptions and feelings.
5. Use a variety of vocabulary. (word wall)
6. Keep it interesting for the reader.
We have chosen our best paragraphs to share with you, please tell us what you think. Constructive comments are very helpful to us.