- Homecoming Parade for Royal Regiment: Around 180 troops will be on parade, accompanied by the Battalion colour... http://t.co/FOfbQJnc0w 09:51:48 AM April 19, 2013 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Lions’ Den: Primary 4C have been learning about some Christian Bible stories in RME. This week we have been l... http://t.co/RXoUIxWulO 05:37:25 PM April 11, 2013 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A Visit from Clyde: The mascot for the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow is a large, sporty thistle called Cl... http://t.co/Ac2mrBFCzk 09:58:38 AM April 11, 2013 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Red Nose Day: We raised £347.35 on Friday 15th march for Comic Relief. The children and staff had a ‘Red Day’... http://t.co/IS429Ao9fg 12:34:07 PM March 22, 2013 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Primary 7 News: Primary 7 recently went to school camp at Dalguise. Children were faced with a selection of c... http://t.co/4h6P4CC5Cr 12:34:07 PM March 22, 2013 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Primary 6 News: Primary 6 put on a performance of Treasure Island for the school and parents/carers on Thursda... http://t.co/UbmsAei5mJ 11:49:02 AM March 22, 2013 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Primary 4 News: It has been a very busy term in Primary 4. We have been preparing for our school performance ... http://t.co/XeIq49baLh 11:49:02 AM March 22, 2013 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Weather Update: Snow forecast today, Tuesday 19th March 2013. The school is open as normal and we are hoping f... http://t.co/S6j2cazCzM 10:10:27 AM March 19, 2013 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Playgound improvements 15/03/2013: This Friday afternoon at 1.30pm we will be doing some work in the playgroun... http://t.co/1sIzH2gWto 05:17:08 PM March 12, 2013 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- PTA fundraising totals.: Quick update on the amounts raised by our recent fundraising. 4/5 Disco £163.23 Chris... http://t.co/GNFK0fYxG4 07:36:23 PM March 05, 2013 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe by email and more!
Category Archives: School News & Events
This Friday afternoon at 1.30pm we will be doing some work in the playground to improve opportunities for play. We are looking for volunteers to come and help with this work. Any time you can spare would be appreciated. This … Continue reading
Quick update on the amounts raised by our recent fundraising. 4/5 Disco £163.23 Christmas Cards £450.50 P6 Cake Stall £108.41 All funds raised will be used for playground improvements. Thanks to everyone who has contributed and supported these efforts.
Snow forecast today, Tuesday 19th March 2013. The school is open as normal and we are hoping for a disruption free day however please keep up to date with weather news on local radio and school blog. Please let us … Continue reading
Hopefully some of you will have noticed the changes that have taken place in the playground. This is the start of work organised by the parent council along with Sarah Cheyne, who is ELC landscape architect and also a KM … Continue reading
Here is a copy of a letter that has gone out by pupil post today. January 2012 Dear Parent / Carer, Home/School Communications A number of issues relating to this important aspect of school life have surfaced recently. For your … Continue reading
Here is a copy of the letter that should have gone out today by pupil post. Please note that any parent/carer who wishes to attend one of these evenings must return the form by FRDAY. In the school newsletter … Continue reading
Just a reminder that unless your child has pre-ordered and paid for a Christmas lunch they will need to bring a packed lunch to school on Tuesday.
When was the last time you had a look at our Year Grp Blogs? Remember to click on the Blog at the sidebar. Mr McEwan
We are currently investigating ways to get information quickly to parents, so if you use Twitter follow us at @kingsmeadowps. The easiest way to do this is to click the follow @kingsmeadowps button at the side. At the moment, if … Continue reading
Council Announcement re School Closure The school will be contacting the parents/carers who the children say do not know this first.