Please find attached the approved minutes from the meeting held on 22nd March. DSP Meeting 22.03.12
The approved minutes from the meeting held on 22nd February are now available to view – DSP Meeting 22.02.12
The approved minutes from the parent council meeting that took place on 19th January can now be viewed here – DSP Minutes 19.01.12
Appointment of Head Teacher, Dirleton Primary School
The above post will be advertised in the press on Friday 22nd January 2010 and the closing date for the post will be the 8th February 2010. Longleet interviews are scheduled for 3rd March 2010 and the appointment committee will meet on the 9th March 2010. A meeting for all members of the Parent Council Committee will take place at 7p.m. on Wednesday 3rd March 2010 at Dirleton Primary School to agree the shortleet. Further information about the interview process can be found on the DSP noticeboard.
At the next meeting of the DSP on the 21st January 2010, which will now take place at Dirleton Primary School, we will discuss the interview process further. All parents welcome.
To find out further information about East Lothian consultation process for the budget please click on the link below:
About the DSP
Dirleton School Partnership is the name of Dirleton’s parent council.
Our aims are
- to promote partnership between the school, pupils and all parents
- to promote the school’s welcoming ethos among all parents
- to develop and engage in activities which support the education and welfare of all pupils
- to promote and encourage the participation of parents in these activities
- to identify and represent the views of parents on the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the welfare of the pupils
East Lothain Association of Parent Council Members
Latest meeting minutes (click on link) elapcm-6-october-2009