Employer: The Edinburgh Residence, 7 Rothesay Terrace, Edinburgh, EH3 7RY
Job Role/ Title: Room Attendant
The Edinburgh Residence is a 5 Star Residence Hotel located in the West End of Edinburgh owned by Hapimag Resorts and Residences UK Ltd. It is a distinguished collection of 29 luxury town house suites; we offer an incomparable level of space and luxury for business and leisure travellers spending time in Edinburgh.
We are currently looking to recruit a person for the role of Room Attendant
* Maintains cleaning schedule priorities by following room assignment list; servicing rooms requesting early cleaning first.
* Makes bed by removing and replacing sheets and pillow cases, checking blankets and bedspreads for soiling; replacing soiled items.
* Refreshes bath area by cleaning tub, toilet, and sinks; removing used towels and bathmats; replacing bath linens.
* Replenishes room supplies by restocking toiletries and stationery supplies.
* Cleans floors by washing and vacuuming floors.
* Maintains furnishings by dusting and polishing furniture; cleaning and polishing glass surfaces.
* Maintains room availability by notifying supervisor of room readiness.
* Keeps supplies ready by restocking housekeeping cart at end of shift.
* Maintains safe, secure, and clean work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with security regulations.
Dependability, Quality Focus, Customer Service, Customer Focus, Thoroughness, Lifting, Housekeeping, Equipment Maintenance, Independence, Listening, Verbal Communication
You will be required to work 20hrs per week, 5 days out of 7
Rate of pay is £6.19 per hour.
Apply: You can apply for this position by sending in your CV and cover letter to Jan Thomson by replying to this Advert or alternatively by letter to The Edinburgh Residence at the above address.
Closing date: for sending in applications for this position is: 10 May 2013
Date posted: 3 May 2013