Jun 07 2012
P1 and P2 Sports Friday 8 June
At the moment it seems that we can go ahead with the P1 and P2 sports tomorrow, Friday 8 June. The pitch has been inspected and is in good condition. However, this decision is based on how things seem at this point today and may have to change, depending on the weather conditions over night and in the morning. We will try to give as much notice as possible in the morning, of the sports either going ahead or being postponed. Unfortunately this as much as we can say at the moment. Let’s hope for a lovely sunny day tomorrow – a long shot probably. Dull will do just as well, as long as it’s dry!